Posted 11th January 2011
Our Terenure office has a vacancy in our support team.
Candidates from the Fas work placement scheme considered.
- Dealing with members of the public or clients who call to the office in person.
- Dealing with general telephone enquiries, supplying details or brochures as requested.
- Fielding telephone calls for the letting and sales team when they are away from the office or with another client.
- Preparing correspondence.
- Updating a number of software applications with details of transactions underway or completed.
- General office duties.
This is a role with a high degree of interest and variety and would be attractive to someone who enjoys interacting with people and who is comfortable working on their own initiative. The position will offer an opportunity for the right candidate to progress to a sales role within the company.
Apply for attention Ciaran Maher by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or letter only.
© Maher Gleeson Estate Ltd - 2006 -
Estate Agents Dublin, offices in Terenure and Tallaght
- Property consultants - Auctioneers - Valuers - M.I.A.V.I - (Licence Number 001718)